consulting and month of coordination services: $4,500+
CURRENTLY BOOKED OUT FOR 2018 | INTERESTED IN THE FULL SHEBANG?
Don't you wish you had a girlfriend who knew everything about wedding planning? Well, you found her! We love sharing all of our favorite venues, vendors, tips and tricks with our clients. This is why we include unlimited email and phone consulting along with our month of coordination service. We also throw in our top-of-the-line wedding planning software to help you keep track of everything. Our goal is to set you up for success and when the month of rolls around, we have already gotten a feel for your wedding and we can dive right in!!
TELL ME MORE
- Budget breakdown guidance
- One month out hand off meeting
- Use of Love Letter Weddings misc wedding decorations
- Unlimited email and phone advice regarding venues, vendors, budget, décor and logistics upon request
- Some bad-ass wedding software to manage the wedding budget, to do list, timeline, design, vendor contacts and payments
- Custom layout
- Development of a thoughtful wedding timeline
- Finalization of logistics with vendors
- Assistance running last minute errands
- A visit to the ceremony and reception site prior to wedding
- Organizing, packing and transporting of all decor to your wedding venue
AND ON THE WEDDING DAY...
- First on site
- Orchestration of vendor set up
- Styling of all decor
- General problem solving & MacGyvering
- Additional LLW team members to assist with set up and clean up
- Complete event program management
- Spectacular customer service & charm
- Break down management
- Last to leave
If you are excited to do the bulk of your own wedding planning but feel that having a professional to shoot ideas around with would be AMAZING, then the Maid of Honor service is a perfect fit for you. First we will get you squared away with a realistic budget plan and some tools to keep your planning organized. From there, you are in charge of setting your own pace and reaching out when you have questions. The month before, we will review everything with you and help you tie up any loose ends. That way you can focus on the fun stuff and be relaxed by the time your wedding day rolls around.
➵ PHASE ONE: wedding planning kick off meeting
- wedding vibe and priorities worksheet
- first client meeting
- budget set up and education
- wedding planning software tutorial
➵ PHASE TWO: unlimited phone + email consulting
- venue/ vendor recommendations
- vendor negotiation advice
- logistics tips
- etiquette advice
- design tips
➵ PHASE THREE: + month-of hand off meeting
- review of vendor contracts and logistics
- development of a timeline
- creation of a master décor list
- assistance with final tasks: seating chart, music selections, final errands
➵ AND FINALLY...
Your wedding rehearsal and the wedding day!!