Here at Love Letter Weddings, we've had amazing luck finding the best interns! The wedding industry is an incredibly demanding industry, so we're always looking for new team members to help our event days go perfectly.
Our interns are given an incredible amount of hands-on experience- we want to make sure that you are learning the ins and outs of wedding planning and having tons of fun along the way!
Are you a current college student looking to get some experience in the wedding industry? Now is your chance!
We're looking for someone who:
- LOVES WEDDINGS!
- Is creative
- Is positive and self motivated
- Is accountable and eager to be a part of the team
- Is able to handle physically demanding work
- Has a car - this is especially important
- Can commit to a minimum of 15 hours a week to working in the office
- Is available all day to work majority of the following events -> July 21st, July 29th, August 3rd, August 18th, August 25th, September 2nd, September 29th, October 8th, October 25th, November 10th and December 30th.
What can you expect to do during your time on our team?
- Small business basic admin tasks (learning the day-to-day, how to correspond professionally via email, how to carry out a brand message, marketing)
- Basic bookkeeping
- Industry networking
- Event planning and logistics (learn to use our custom planning software)
- Floral arranging
- Hand crafting custom wedding decor
- Week of wedding preparation
- Assisting with wedding day set up, management, and clean up
We will be interviewing candidates the beginning of July and are hoping that our new team member can jump right in to help with our July weddings!
The office hours are unpaid, but as you gain experience working several events (typically 4 or more) you will begin getting paid for each event.